मुझसे मुहब्बत न करना 
तुम्हारा दिल लाख मनाये 
मैं मुस्कुराऊँ 

Do not fall in love with me 
my soul in shreds
my heart is bruised
when you try to stitch it up
it will only cause deeper wounds
and you
will have blood on your hands

Do not fall in love with me 
I will not know how to reciprocate
and when you get tired
of knocking at my door
you will leave 
not knowing 
that I have been on the other side
waiting for you to wait some more

Do not fall in love with me
It won't be love
It will be your idea of what love is
only to be shattered
It won't be me
It will be your idea of me
only to be broken

Do not fall in love with me
I will choose faith 
and peace 
over love
I am selfish
I will choose 
the pain of losing you
over the pain of losing myself 









I do not know how to love

I will not know why

and will push you away
trying to 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1